HR Shared Service Manager
- £45,000 - £53,000
- ASAP start
- City of London
I am pleased to be working with one of the largest Universitys who are looking for a HR Services Manager. This is a newly created role that will focus on all things change.
This role is ideal for someone who can hit the ground running and works well in a high volume environment. This person needs to be self starting and enjoys bringing a team together to acheive the best results.
- Direct supervision of administrators delivering HR transactions across the employment lifecycle.
- Drive a high performance, customer focused approach to HR service delivery to maximise and improve team performance.
- Ensure processes and transactions delivered are compliant with all legislative requirements.
- Work in partnership with the HR management team and HR business partners, leading on business wide projects when required.
- Line manage and coach administrators to ensure they are developing and performing in their role.
- Proactively measure, report on and improve team performance in line with SLAs, via HR systems and reporting
- Regularly monitor workflows and identify resource requirements.
- Ensure the team deliver efficient, accurate and compliant employment lifecycle administrative processes, within agreed service level agreements and payroll deadlines.
- Ensure all HR data is entered accurately onto relevant systems, within required timescales.
- Work with other HR teams to ensure a joined up employment service with clear accountability and exceptional customer service throughout.
- Regularly work with team members and stakeholders to review, improve and streamline processes.
- Identify and deliver training for local HR administrators.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with colleagues to improve the customer journey.
- Ensure engagement with customers and stakeholders is positive and delivers the best solution, every time.
- Create, maintain and monitor standard operating procedures so all are up to date and compliant.
- Deputise for Head of HR Services when required.
- Participate in projects to help drive HR strategy, system improvements and process reviews.