We have an excellent opportunity for a Learning, Induction & Training Coordinator in Southampton, Hampshire
We are seeking 2 x Learning & Training Coordinators / Learning Coordinators
Your role will be a Induction Training & Administrator Coordinator to work as part of a proactive and friendly HR & Training department. You will be leading and coordinating a smooth induction process for all new starters, meeting all relevant health and safety standards and supporting the Assurance function on all administration duties.
- Linking with supervisors, managers, and the recruitment team to understand upcoming starters, to facilitate a programmed approach to start dates.
- Working closely with the Performance and Support team, IT department and Fleet on the facilitation of onboarding requirements.
- Lead on the onboarding process; arranging and delivering where appropriate relevant induction sessions to include Health and Safety, IT training, mandatory training, systems management, operational processes, and corporate induction.
- Maintain accurate records of all induction activity undertaken with individuals, ensuring records are updated as appropriate.
- Ensure the organisations values and behaviours are understood, embedded, and put into practice, enhancing excellent customer service.
- Review training available ensuring it is fit for purpose and tailored to each induction session and the audience it is intended for.
- Working closely with supervisors / line managers to support a good transition into working within the relevant team.
- Where appropriate working closely with the relevant materials and contract team to facilitate sessions to ensure that all relevant van stock is provided, and individuals understand how the process works and their responsibilities to include supplier card.
- Any other administrative duties requested by line management
If you have experience of facilitating training sessions and are confident in presenting information to colleagues, networking and maintaining excellent working relationships across different teams, along with a can-do attitude, you could be exactly who we're looking for!
- Experience of facilitating training session working closely with individuals of differing knowledge levels. Being aware of the challenges for people who are customer facing.
- Confident in presenting information to colleagues, networking and maintain excellent working relationships across different teams and areas of the business.
- Organised and structured approach to work.
- Excellent level of competency and knowledge of Microsoft office packages to include outlook, excel and word and inhouse systems.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a wider people and development team in a induction/training coordinator role
The organisation offers excellent range of benefits including 28 days hol + Bank holiday, pension and various other benefits.
Agile working is available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.