9-12 Month Fixed Term Contract
If you would like to work in an established organisation where you can significant this opportunity may be perfect for you.
- Undertake general administrative duties such as: arrange interviews as requested via our recruitment system, file all new starter information on the employee's HR Employee Folder, collect right to work from line managers after the interview or request it from new starters before their start date.
- Manage the reference and DBS process, ensuring we have all relevant references and DBS checks in place for C&S new starters before commencing their employment.
- Initiate references and DBS checks where necessary prior to joining and work to try and ensure references are completed as quickly as possible ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Troubleshoot discrepancies with reference and DBS providers on status of checks. Initiate pre-employment medical checks via the provider portal.
- Be the single point of contact for new starter and responsible for accurate file management and document storage of new starter documents, etc. Work closely with the Shared Services team who will set up new starters on the HR System.
- Update and maintain records on the outsourced systems and Employee electronic folders to ensure that information/data is accurate at the time the new employee joins including ensuring compliance with necessary checks in line with statutory bodies at the time of joining.
- Provide regular updates to the wider HR Team and managers on status of offers and on-boarding checks.
- Work closely with the Business Partnering team, Shared Services and L&OD by successfully on-boarding a batch of new starters by updating the new starter Induction sheet and liaising with the L&D team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our new starters
What the organisation is looking for:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Good analytical skills and proven strong attention to detail, with the ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure delivering high volumes and meeting deadlines and targets
- Solid understanding of the UK right to work eligibility criteria.
- Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Word (Intermediate). Intermediate level reporting.
- HR or Recruitment administration experience in a fast-paced HR team.