HR Manager / Senior HR Business Partner (Regional) Chartered Accountants £70,000 - £80,000 London
This role is playing a key part in the development of this organisations transformation programme, where you will be responsible for providing excellent HR support to a client group of practice accountants. This is a regional role, requiring regular travel to London, Bristol, Bournemouth, Aylesbury and Peterborough.
About the role
This role is about being a true partner with the business, with a client group of 100, you will be expected to provide excellent support on all things throughout the employee life cycle.
- Design and implement key HR projects and initiatives
- Provide advice to senior members, including partners and heads of's
- Stakeholder engagement between HR specialists team and teams, such as reporting back on employee relations queries
- Reporting and providing insights on people data, e.g. exit interviews, absence reporting
- Preferable if you have experience in HR for HR
- Recent experience of working within a professional services (Legal, Audit, Tax, Accountancy or Big 4)
- Currently working in a HR Manager, HR Business Partner capacity
- Be a strong communicator who enjoys having a positive impact they have on their client group
- Enjoys working closely with a small client group 100-500
- Ability to partner with other business partners to drive the success of the HR team