Recruitment and Development Manager ( Graduate hiring and development )
Oakleaf Partnership Midlands are partnering with a well-known professional services business and they are hiring for an established individual within the graduate recruitment and development space.
Ideally the candidate will have recruitment hiring experience of graduates and their development. The main purpose for this role is to attract and recruit high calibre trainee legal professionals to the firm. The Recruitment and Development Manager will assist with the management of the two year training and development programme that the new recruits will be part of.
The role will be split into the following areas: Attraction, Development and Recruitment.
- Managing end to end recruitment of 27 trainees and summer students in London, Manchester, Exeter and Birmingham locations.
- Responsibility for the national summer vacation scheme
- Responsibility for the candidate experience , screening applications, interviewing candidates and promoting best practise across the firm
- Provide generalist support to the trainee population
- Ensure compliance with SRA regulations and processes
- Managing the trainees appraisal programmes
- Design and implement the firms attraction strategy
- Overall responsibility for building relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversee social media strategy and content creation