HR Associate- Entry level
City of London
Oakleaf Partnership is currently partnered with a successful financial services firm based in London. This is a permanent role paying £45,000 with a hybrid working opportunity.
This is an entry level role for a recent graduate looking to take their first step in their HR career. Responsibilities will include managing the onboarding process of new starters to the business, first point of contact for all HR queries as well as supporting the HR team with all HR administration.
As this is an entry level role, training will be provided, the candidate however will be ideally degree educated and be ambitious with a positive attitude. The HR team are very respectful, supportive and dynamic and therefore looking for an HR Assistant who will fit right in and someone who is confident in building relationships at all levels.
- Manage the onboarding process for all new starters, ensuring all required paperwork is returned and that all candidates have an excellent experience of the business.
- Ensure the HR Systems are maintained with most up to date information
- Supporting recruitment activities across all positions, from interns and graduates through to senior roles
- Managing the HR mailbox ensuring that queries are dealt with or forwarded on to the relevant team members
- Ad hoc HR projecs, conducting reserach and presenting on an array of HR related topics
- Degree educated desirable
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power point.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organised with attention to detail
If you feel like this role is right for you, please apply now!