New permanent HR opportunity Hybrid working options with sites across Leeds
This is a varied role that offers exposure to both operational & strategic HR content . It would suit a HR Business Parter /HR Manager or Senior Advisor who has experience to offer at this level.
This is a fast growing organisation that sits in the Education sector in the Leeds area.
Support the delivery of the Group People Strategy and the strategic vision of the organisation from a people perspective.
2. Deliver an exemplar HR Business Partner service by engaging with and supporting the Business Planning process, using workforce information, performance data and targeted interventions to create solutions.
3. Provide innovative solutions to support managers with workforce (talent and succession) planning and people management activities.
4. Lead on HR projects: change management, restructures, TUPE, Group- wide transformation programmes to ensure effective implementation of and compliance with all policies and procedures.
5. Lead on and provide case management support on Employment Tribunal, serious and complex employee relations cases, liaising with legal advisors, as appropriate.
6. Promote the vision for HR by role modelling positive personal and team working attributes and taking accountability for ensuring the HR Shared Service model, is embedded successfully.
7. Act as a 'critical friend' and trusted partner to senior leaders, providing technical advice, guidance and leadership as required.
8. Coach and mentor line managers, to help develop people management and organisational development skills, to support a sustainable future.
9. Work with colleagues to design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the Group, in conjunction with OD and wider teams.
10. Cultivate a positive partnership approach with the recognised trade union partners.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.