Your new company
Our manufacturing client is recruiting a HR Intern to join their small HR team in Rochester for the duration of 12 months.
Your new role
As a HR Intern you will perform various administrative tasks and support the HR and training department's daily activities.
The post holder will be expected to undertake a wide range or tasks within their level of competence. The following will be included:
- Provide administrative assistance on various HR and training related initiatives
- Update their internal database with employee information
- Liaise with recruitment agencies in the scheduling and confirmation of interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from company website
- Support the review and update of company policies in digital formats
- Support HR team on departmental objective projects
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in the role, you must have an interest in HR and be working towards a HR qualification. You must have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work as part of a small team, encourage collaborative working relations and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.