Internal Recruiter (Engineering) - £25000 - £27000 DOE - Doncaster / Rotherham
Your new company
This is a group of companies, brought together through acquisitions, with a strong vision on the UK as well as International level.
Your new role
This an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to join the UK wide internal recruitment team based on the outskirts of Doncaster (in between Doncaster/Rotherham/Barnsley).
The recruitment team supports all hiring and redeployment decisions across the business and you will work closely with the Hiring Managers across multiple sites. Your role will be to provide long term recruitment plans, emergent activities to ensure sufficient manning on all projects and identify & provide staff for any resource gaps.
Duties will include:
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders to proactively plan and pipeline for future requirements taking ownership of the complete end to end recruitment process
- Act as an Advisor and subject matter expert for the recruitment and selection process
- Conduct candidate screening and assessment to ensure top talent is hired
- Ensure due-diligence and compliance in accordance with UK Employment Law and Internal policies and procedures
- Support leadership teams in establishing and executing recruitment and onboarding plans in line with the required project manpower schedules
- Manage multiple business units nationally, attending monthly meetings to report on recruitment data and discuss areas for improvement
- Project manage multi discipline recruitment campaigns / projects, working with other recruiters to ensure resourcing needs are met
- Constantly promote recruitment best practice to the business in a way that ensures relationships are maintained
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have a solid background in industrial/engineering recruitment activities - from either internal or external recruitment. Previous use of an ATS or recruitment database is desirable coupled with the ability to organise and coordinate multiple recruitment projects at any one time.
What you'll get in return
£25000 - £27000 DOE + 10% bonus
Working for this company offers variety and challenges, with opportunities for growth and development in your career. The business has a culture and a set of "values" that makes them an "employer of choice" and makes working for them rewarding.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.