Global Payroll Officer - Birmingham - Permanent
Oakleaf Partnership Midlands are proud to be partnering with an international law based in Birmingham to join their HR & Learning Team as a Global Payroll Officer on a Permanent basis.
The Global Payroll Officer would work closely with the Payroll Manager & support the payroll team.
- Be responsible for controlling the end to end processing for 11 entities in EMEA and APAC (the countries are currently split between 2 payroll personnel with some of the duties completed locally)
- Process monthly salary changes, variable payments and applicable deductions per local requirements
- Investigate, reconcile and correct payroll data issues, discrepancies and errors and feed back on these to both the internal teams at PM and also the local provider
- Ensure accurately and timely processing of payroll with strong data integrity. Verify Reconcile GTN monthly reports
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to resolve payroll issues and evaluate and ensure maintenance policies and procedures for third-party payroll team.
- Partner with HRSS, Treasury and Finance teams to design and implement cross-functional process improvements, uptake new system functionality and support initiatives that scale with business growth.
- Complete monthly KPIs to identify any areas of concern and provide the finding to the UK & International Payroll Manager.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Similar experience of working in a payroll team at assistant, executive or officer level.
- Advanced Excel working knowledge & experience
- Experience developing opportunities to optimize payroll processes
- Experience providing payroll analytics and insights to HR and other companywide stakeholders.
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!