Senior HR Business Partner
Global PR Firm
9 month FTC
£90,000 - £95,000
My client are a global PR firm based in Central London - due to a business-wide restructure they are now looking for an experienced senior HR BP. The position has dual responsibilities in that you will provide strategic business partnering in a fully client facing role across the full employee lifecycle and also support the Director of Talent in a deputy capacity both within the HR team and also across the wider business. You will act as an HR ambassador, living the values through your actions, behaviour and communication. You will have two HR Business Partners reporting into you.
- Provide strategic HR business partnering to the client groups, with a data-led approach to support decision making.
- Serve as a strategic partner and act as the interface between HR and business leaders, managers and hiring managers, leveraging the CoE where relevant
- Act as a thought leader on all things people creating a vision for senior management buy-in and delivering integrated HR initiatives to the wider business.
- Develop and implement internal programs, best practices and continuously strive to improve processes to ensure alignment with business objectives, strategies and internal/external trends
- Work in an integrated way with Resource Managers and Business Managers to develop a thorough understanding of the business's operations, its performance drivers and metrics, be across the numbers, and the talent impact/changes that need to occur in order to remain flexible and agile
- Coach internal clients and stakeholders on effective team building, performance management and culture initiatives both reactively and proactively
- Understand and display good judgement regarding the overall business, applicable laws and policies, internal and external culture and values
- Serve as an advocate and champion for diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Live values, leading by example and serve as an ambassador of the company brand
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity, craves autonomy and able to bring your team and wider peers along with you to gain buy in and trust
- Substantial generalist HR experience in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Track record of building excellent relationships and credibility with senior business leaders based on solid commercial understanding and an ability to identify customer needs and go beyond just delivering defined HR solutions
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually, and solve business problems with pragmatic and speedy solutions - assimilating issues and ideas into clear requirements, generating alternative solutions based on own insight or learning
- Strong communication, engagement, and interpersonal skills - delivers impactful messages and influences outcomes
- Ability to get work done and make a difference i.e. performing and delivering business-oriented HR solutions and approaches through influence, coordination, and individual effort
- A bias for action and speed, and a track record of delivering in a resourceful manner is essential
- A relevant HR or business-related degree and post graduate qualification
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex employee relations through expert knowledge of UK employment legislation