Payroll, Benefits & People Analytics Manager - £50,000 - £58,000 + Bonus - West End London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be supporting a leading name in luxury retail in the search for a
Payroll, Benefits & People Analytics Manager on a permanent basis. This role will come in and support the senior HR team and take ownership for the UK Payroll, Benefits and HR reporting.
Our client is working 4 days in the office and 1 day from home.
- Ownership of both Uk & Ireland payrolls.
- Ensure full and accurate payroll data is collected for all business departments.
- Acting as main point of contact for all payroll & benefits related matters.
- Work with finance on Payroll liabilities and resolving Payroll discrepancies.
- Manges auto enrolment process ensuring it meets the legal resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly reports for HR team to review.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by keeping written policies and procedures up to date.
- P11D management and reporting.
- PSA & Tax Management relating to company benefits in liaison with finance and external financial suppliers.
- Preparing and communicating the annual payroll calendar.
- Main point of contact for all benefits queries.
- Management of employee free shares awards.
- Annual salary bench marking and gender pay reporting.
- Annual group reporting.
- Strong UK Payroll & benefits knowledge.
- Strong excel & analytical skills
- Strong Payroll system knowledge ideally ADP.
- Strong vendor management exposure.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.