The HRBP role is complex, you will lead, design and deliver on strategic objectives at site level and beyond. If you inquisitive and tenacious with your approach to HR - this role will be perfect.
The business are a well known global player in their field with state of the art technology and facilities. They are incredibly lean and have a really strong sense of 'togetherness' in their culture. The role will be aligned to the manufacturing site in Skipton and will partner the site director who is fast paced and strives for excellence from production through to support staff. They are incredibly flexible as an employer and will accommodate start and finish times to support work-life balance. There will be a requirement to be on site at least 4 days a week in order to truly partner and build relationships.
The HRBP will:
- Business Partnering - Support the Site Director to drive better ways of working to add value to the business. Develop site people plan, aligned to the five year divisional plan. Ensure HR partnering at all levels to identify and lead change activities on site to maximise delivery of commercial and operational excellence.
- Organisation Design using the strategic plan as a starting point, determine optimal organisation design to maximise site performance
- Job design/Job Evaluation and Grading Specification of individual roles; evaluation and grading of all roles using agreed methodology, and ensuring Divisional consistency and alignment.
- Resource and Skills Planning working closely with key stakeholders
- Employee Lifecycle responsible for driving standards for delivery of employee lifecycle, including onboarding, life events and exit from business. Manage the PDR processes across the site, ensuring alignment with divisional and site plans.
- Employee Relations Responsibility for the maintenance and development of relationships with employee representatives in the Works Council.
- Reward and Recognition Lead and deploy annual reward cycle activities, ensuring alignment with divisional principles and timescales.
- Diversity and Inclusion Ownership and oversight of site D&I agenda, ensuring alignment with Divisional strategy and plans, and incorporating D&I perspective into all site-based HR activity.
- Engagement Plan work with key stakeholders to develop and agree a site employee engagement plan using survey data and local insights.
- Training & Development Formulate site training, development and qualifications plan with management buy in
The successful candidate for the HRBP role will:
- Showcase full understanding of the employee lifecycle and be able to demonstrate examples of adding value both strategically and tactically
- Sound knowledge and application in reward, employee relations, talent, development, employee engagement and employment law
- Experience of handling Fast paced, delivery within a HR environment Works council/trade union experience
- Lateral thinker capable of delivering imaginative, pragmatic solutions with high commercial acumen
- Demonstrated in career outstanding Change Agent capabilities and gets results through people
- Comfortable communicating in any small to medium size audience in an inspiring and credible way
- MCIPD or equivalent
- Tenacious and inquisitive with the ability to connect the dots commercially at site, country and global level
The company are offering a generous package for the right candidate with car allowance, bonus, pension and a great basic.