We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team contract, supporting and delivering against our hiring needs across the support teams.
This is their first internal recruiter position!
They are expanding their team internally, and this role is pivotal in ensuring the business's continued growth and success.
The Internal Recruiter will be responsible for managing the complete recruitment process for candidates, working with senior stakeholders across the business.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Focusing on direct recruitment across all business areas.
- Targeting the active and passive candidate markets to network requirements, utilising the company database, job boards, and networking sites such as LinkedIn.
- Qualifying candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities, being able to embody their brand, and gain candidate commitment.
- Managing candidate pipeline.
- Coordinating internal interviews.
- Managing stakeholders' expectations
- Managing the candidate on-boarding process, working with HR and Learning & Development teams.
The role is a hybrid position.
To find out more apply today and the Talent Delivery Team will be in touch.
The candidate must have the right to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please get in contact if this sounds like you!!