Senior Client Manager
Your new company
Our mission at Hays Talent Solutions is to help shape the future workforce, connecting the best Talent with the best opportunities. Through our expertise we represent our clients globally and we are recognised by them as their workforce solutions provider.
We care about people, and we enable organisations to thrive. At Hays we believe that people and culture are at the heart of every successful company. We value an inclusive and diverse environment that supports our core mission.
Your new role
As a Senior Client Manager, you will be responsible for the successful service delivery on the client account, adhering to contractual SLAs and KPIs and achieving budget and growth targets. You will be maintaining an effective partnership with the client and continually developing account initiatives. As well as demonstrate a detailed understanding of the client's business and competitive landscape. You will also provide effective management to the delivery team.
- Induct, train and coach all new employees utilising all available training resources.
- Manage individual and team performance effectively by clearly communicating expectations, regularly monitoring business plans and KPIs, and rewarding and recognising employees
- You will ensure the workplace is professional and productive, free of discrimination, harassment and bullying and provides equal opportunities for all employees
- You will be able to develop strong relationships with key Hiring Managers, HR and other key stakeholders
- Manage client or candidate disputes in a timely and effective manner. As well as provide specialist expert advice, support and recommendations to key stakeholders on specific market conditions including competitor activity, skills availability, demographics, and salary surveys.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive recruitment experience ideally gained in an inhouse, RPO or agency environment. Any multi country experience would be beneficial
- You will display a commitment to coaching and motivating individuals to deliver an exceptional recruitment service through experience of managing a team
- Proven experience of managing stakeholder updates on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Able to manage senior executive director and managing director stakeholder relationships effectively
- Takes accountability & responsibility
- Understands forecast/planning and attraction strategies
- Budgeting & forecasting experience and able to understand Profit and Loss, how to manage debt and WIP.
- Able to champion the effective and compliant use of technology and systems provided
- Demonstrated commitment to process adherence, service delivery and system integrity
- Able to interpret data to understand and drive performance.
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry
- Flexible working options including hybrid working
- Buy and sell holiday
- Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses
- Access to a free well-being package
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents@hays, Hays Pride, Disability long term ill health support networks
What you need to do now
If interested or for more information, please click Apply Now and send us your CV
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.