Our client is looking for an HR Operations Manager to join them on a full-time permanent basis in Shoreditch
This brand new role will report to the HR Director and support the Operations HR team in all areas of HR governance, such as on boarding, off boarding, contracts, vendor management, benefits, policies, tool kit creation, and systems management.
You will lead a small team of HR Advisor's to ensure scalable foundations are built, enabling employees and managers to succeed in their roles.
- Experienced team manager
- Expertise in UK employment law, UK payroll processes, UK immigration processes, and HR compliance.
- Complex ER and investigations
- An experienced Manager within a People Operations function
- Processes, tools, and people experiences are centered on the end-user, with a customer-centric approach.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, advanced Excel skills
- People management experience, able to lead, develop and motivate a team
- To lead on all recruitment across 7 offices.
- Manage, review, and optimise local people processes across the People journey in line with the firm's processes, ensuring they're seamless and compliant with all legislation controls.
- Partner with the outsourced Payroll team to ensure payroll deadlines are met and payroll data is accurately captured for the monthly pay run.
- Assist the HR Partnering team in understanding what data insights they need to make informed decisions, and provide regular reports in an easy-to-read format on key metrics and local trends.
- Take responsibility for UK People data and ensure data integrity by cleaning and auditing the systems and trackers regularly.
- Support right to work and visa applications when needed and in coordination with the talent acquisition team.
- Management of the benefit provider contract.