Associate Vendor Partner Below
£18973 + £2000 Comms capped
Your new company
At Hays we are an expert, market leading and worldwide recruitment firm with a firm foothold in every industry you could think of. Within our Leicester office, we operate as Hays Talent Solutions providing tailored recruitment services to our fantastic client base that is made up of industry leaders and household names. The services that we offer include but are not limited to direct recruitment, onboarding, payroll and vacancy management. We are located in Colton Square in the centre of Leicester and are a short walk from the train station with bus stops from all routes on our doorstep. We also offer a discounted rate at the neighbouring NCP car parks.
Your new role
As an Associate Vacancy Coordinator, you will be supporting the effective delivery of candidates for our clients in line with pre-agreed and contracted timeframes. You will be working within our Vacancy Management team which is accountable for operational management of all third-party vendors (Supply chain) and external hiring community; ensuring an effective delivery pipeline exists for all contracted work.
What you'll need to succeed
You do not need previous recruitment experience as our constantly evolving and industry leading training program will teach you everything you need to know. What you do need is a willingness to collaborate, innovate and work hard. You will ideally have a proven track record of working to targets or have been in a job with a strong people-focused culture.
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry
- Flexible working options including hybrid working
- Buy and sell holiday
- Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses
- Access to a free well-being package
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents@hays, Hays Pride, Disability long term ill health support networks
We offer a fantastic career structure and there are many possibilities with where you can take your career with Hays from Leicester whether that is working within operations and strategy or going on site with our clients. As a global organisation, we also offer many opportunities to move abroad and work with Hays overseas.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.