Are you looking for a new challenge and the next step in your career?
Ashley Kate are delighted to be to be supporting a global insurance broker, based in London as they look to recruit a full time, permanent HR Administrator.
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience in HR and looking for growth and development.
Salary for this role will be up to £30k and comes with a hybrid working pattern
About the role
- This role will support UK and International parts of the business across various HR functions.
- The HR Assistant will assist in the smooth running of the HR department by ensuring that a comprehensive professional HR, Payroll and Benefits service is provided to clients. The role will work with the HR Officer to support the Head of HR and the HR Business Partner
- This will be a varied generalist role -
- Learning & Development
- Various project work
- Data entry
- General day to day administrative tasks.
HR Administrator - About you
- Proven experience of working in a busy HR or office environment
- GCSEs Grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths & English
- Strong practical application of the Microsoft office suite
- Manages a range of tasks but maintains focus on deadlines and priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to plan
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, adapting communication style to situation
- Approachable and friendly
- Punctual and conscientious
If you are interested in this fantastic role, please contact Darren Keeling on 0203 800 1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org