For the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we're currently looking for an HR Business Partner BeNe with experience in a business facing advisory role to join our Southern Europe HR team, within EMEA. You will be reporting to the Southern HR Director. Our client partners with the world's leading organizations to create innovative solutions to complex sustainability challenges. Their Dutch office is in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
You will have three direct reports: in Belgium one HR Administrator and in Utrecht one junior HR Advisor and one HR Administrator. Since you will have a team of three, you will need to have experience with direct reports and the managerial responsibilities that come along with it. As you will be responsible for both The Netherlands and Belgium, good knowledge of Belgium labour law legislation and occasional travelling to Antwerp and Brussels are required.
Tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
* Assist the HR Director in driving internal HR process improvement
* Support the HR Director with policy development and implementation
* Support the development, implementation and delivery of the BU People Plan
* Support with BU wide and Global/Regional People Initiatives/projects
* Build and manage relations with all internal and external stakeholders
* Be the subject matter expert on all employee relations issues, including working with the workers representatives in The Netherlands
* Coach managers to have effective conversations, and to create/maintain a high performance culture; work collaboratively with them to understand talent, skills, capability to support succession planning
* Support the business with engagement, wellbeing and diversity initiatives
* Develop learning and development initiatives in line with Group and BU strategy - conducting training needs analysis and delivering learning and development initiatives in line with the L&D strategy
* Workforce planning and resourcing: understand the recruitment pipeline, aligning resourcing needs with BU needs, taking into account succession and talent pipelines, capability building, redundancy planning etc)
Your tasks and responsibilities will shift in the future towards a more strategic level.
- Fulltime availability
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Good knowledge of Belgium labour law legislation (e.g. setting up a Works Council, drafting contracts)
Our client offers hybrid working and many more interesting benefits. With a robust career framework in place, this company is able to offer great opportunities for both early career and experienced professionals to advance their career within the business. Structured training around project management, core consulting skills development amongst other topics are offered to support their colleagues' professional development as they continue to grow their team.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.