HR Generalist, Specialist Manufacturing Sector, Bungay, North Suffolk, circa £21,000-35,000 + benefits
Your new company
Your new company has been operating for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to its specialist clients. Fulfilling over 50,000 orders per year, they are looking for someone to support their HR team, inclusive of a HRD, a HR Advisor, and a HR Administrator. With a headcount of circa 900, my client are seeking a driven, proactive, and ambitious HR Professional to support the HR team across the generalist remit. This role offers great exposure to a broad range of transactional and transformational HR, including the support of upcoming projects such as the following:
- HRIS Implementation
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Occupational Health Reviews
- Leadership and Management Competencies
- Talent Management
- Annual Reviews
This role is ideal for an HR Advisor seeking more autonomy or an ambitious HR Officer, HR Assistant, or Admin who is looking to develop.
Salary, title, and responsibilities are scalable by experience. Your new role
Within your new role, you will be providing, or supporting, a full, professional, and inclusive first line HR Advisory support service to managers and employees. You will work closely with the HR Director to develop and deliver HR initiatives that drive and support business objectives in line with their HR strategy.
You will be proactive and commercially driven, as part of this role you may encounter the following duties:
- HR Support & Queries
- Developing a workplace culture that prioritises the health and safety, and wellbeing of their employees
- Relationship management
- Employee relations, including disciplinary, grievances, performance redundancies, and absence management
- Support the continuous development of the HR service, systems, and policies
- Drive HR initiatives and projects such as systems, talent management, OD, resourcing, and organisational change
- Design and facilitate management training
- Facilitate HR inductions and advise onboarding procedures
- Produce reports to establish decision making in line with business requirement
- Source competent candidates who meet job specifications, utilising job boards, employee referrals, social media, career events, amongst other recruitment channels.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will be CIPD level 3/5, qualified by experience, or have desire to study and have excellent transferable skills. They will also have the following personal attributes; you will be driven, capable, resilient, creative, passionate, and be able to perform operate independently, and in a team.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £21,000-35,000, CIPD study support (if appropriate), access to flexible working (where business suitable, 1 day a week), access to employee benefits, 26 days holiday + bank holidays, amongst other benefits including a cycle to work scheme, and gym discounts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.