A leading law firm are looking for a Professional Development & Training Specialist to join their team. This role will be responsible for all coordination of training and being that point of contact for all training and development matters:
- Ensure all training programmes are clear with objectives. Keep everything up to date.
- Responsible in the scheduling and coordination of training and workshops.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and be a key point of contact in all L&D matters.
- Liaising with external training providers to ensure the best training quality experience for the firm.
- Manage training budget.
- Identify training needs for the organisation.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Train the Lawyers on best practices when using CE Manager (the LMS system).
- Onboard new joiners by inviting them to Cylix e-learning, adjusting their compliance periods in CE Manager etc.
- Undertake any other duties that from time to time may be allocated by the Senior Manager.
As an L&D Adviser, you will possess:
- 3-4 years relevant experience in L&D, training, and talent management.
- A track record in managing all coordination aspects of training cycle.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal..
- Experience within professional services is preferrable.
- Proactive with a can do attitude.
- Team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
If this Professional Develpment & Training Specliast role is of interest, please apply directly.