Oakleaf Partnership have been tasked with sourcing a HR Operations Assistant for a leading London-based investment manager. This is a wide-ranging role that will see the successful applicant involved in a variety of activities, including providing effective support to our Engagement programme which includes: the employee Wellbeing Programme; Drive (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) initiatives; Volunteering and Charitable Trust activity; and administrative support across the wider HR Operations Team.
- Provide assistance across all areas of the Employee Engagement programme
- Assist with the management of the Employee Wellbeing programme to help incorporate wellbeing into key processes and establish a culture of wellbeing across the organisation.
- Provide administrative support to help support the Drive agenda and events
- Provide assistance to the Volunteering and Charitable Trust initiatives
- Provide backup for Workday input
- Manage HR Operations DMP filing
- Process HR invoices
- Support the new joiner onboarding process from start to finish
- Assist with ad-hoc HR Operations Team Projects i.e. GDPR implementation
- Assist wider HR Operations team from time to time
Key Skills & Experience
- Highly numerate - preferred
- Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- At least one year's experience working in a HR / Operations / Events role within professional services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, process driven, attention to detail, strong work ethic, motivated self-starter and emotional intelligence
This is a great opportunity for someone with over one years experience who is looking to join the financial services sector with a company they will be able to biuld a career. For more information please email email@example.com.