Senior HR Business Partner (Must have HR for HR experience)
£80,000 - £120,000
I have partnered with a global Investment firm in their search for a Senior HR Business Partner to look after their HR for HR populations of 200 globally. The primary objective of the role is to play a partnership role to the teams with a view to delivering on the strategic people of the organisation. This role works across the HRBPs globally and in close partnership with our Centre's of Expertise including early careers, talent acquisition, Reward, employee experience, talent management and HR support teams.
- Work with the Head of HR, Corporate Enablers and leaders to translate the business strategy into people focused initiatives.
- A key focus as part of the strategic plan is a focus on Employee Experience, Dynamic Working, Wellbeing, Engagement & D&I.
- Provide robust HR insights and solutions, in close co-ordination with the Regional, Country and Global HR teams and the Centres of Expertise.
- Work closely with business leaders to understand business and talent pressures with a view to developing long term and tactical solutions.
- Work with business leaders to identify opportunities for efficiency improvement.
- Analyse data on organisation structures, accountabilities and spans of control to support the business case for redesign, where applicable.
- Coach and advise managers in the optimization of current team design to improve performance and communication.
- Use business data coupled with personal experience to develop insight into the organisation, its customers, and the external context it operates in.
- Work with the Employee Communications team on delivering communications-based initiatives to the business
- Work with line managers to understand motivation and retention issues in their teams and develop and implement creative workforce strategy solutions.
- Support the annual compensation round for CFO and CPO
- Advise and support department managers on matters of compensation related recommendations, maintaining objectivity and fairness always and ensuring accuracy of data throughout the process..
- Coach Managers in managing performance on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with the Talent Management function and leaders in respect of Talent Culture and Process. Implement the process and embed a culture of regular talent discussions, and development planning including leadership and management ownership of the process. Support talent review processes to build a future pipeline, improve D&I
- Work with talent team in rolling out various internal and external training programs as well as executive coaching programs for the business as required.
- Proactively coach and partner with senior leaders as required supporting them to grow their leadership impact and effectiveness.
- Manage employee relations issues in consultation with the HR legal function, country HR teams and line managers to proactively address issues.
- Contribute to and lead the HR components of change management and restructuring initiatives, which may include consultation with groups and individuals. Formulate communication plans partnering with corporate communications keeping internal and external considerations in mind.
- Develop data-driven people and organizational insights aiding decision making using the People Analytics capabilities of the company.
- In conjunction with Centres of Expertise, review existing policies, procedures and make recommendations on continuing, modifying or eliminating policies or procedures as appropriate
- Significant experience of HR Business Partnering within a complex, multi-national organisation, ideally CIPD qualified. Influences senior managers and builds compelling business cases to support agreed actions.
- Prior senior relationship management experience with high level personal impact skills in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Proven experience of managing geographically dispersed matrix stakeholders and teams, leading through others and delivering HR solutions which are scalable, globally relevant and locally executed
- Ability to gain confidence and trust of others by demonstrating good judgement, authenticity, and follow-through on commitments.
- Able to operate at the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality, considering the HR for HR element of the role.
- Naturally curious with a drive to look externally and understand the latest thinking within the human capital management arena.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as HR Analytics tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; at ease with communicating at senior management level and all levels of the organisation
- Ability to gather, screen and interpret a wide variety of detailed information yet remain focused on the 'big picture'
- Effective team management and development skills
- Attuned to operating within nuances of cultural contexts in functions that operate globally but need to act locally