£27,000–£30,000 per year
As an employee-owned agency that works with organisations such as Amazon, Aviva, Vodafone and Rolls-Royce to recruit and engage their people, we have high standards when it comes to our own employee experience.
As our HR Coordinator, you’ll play a lead role in making sure they’re met.
You’ll provide all-round assistance with recruitment, onboarding, and training. But also the ideas and initiative to help make them even better. What does an exceptional induction look like? What else can we do to reach the right candidates? We want you to tell us.
As our HR Coordinator, you’ll be:
- supporting every stage of recruitment, including headhunting, screening CVs, and making initial candidate calls
- onboarding new starters and working with our HR Manager to refresh our induction programme
- advising on training needs and suggesting providers
- leading our summer internship programme, among much more
It means we’re looking for someone who:
- has worked in HR and recruitment in a similarly fast-paced environment
- can show enthusiasm and confidence in representing HR to others
- pay attention to every detail and get things done without being asked
- will bring ideas, is eager to learn, and not shy about asking questions
As well as the variety and learning that comes with being part of a small, busy HR team, you’ll get to enjoy our cool Spitalfields office and hybrid working policy. What’s more, you’ll become an equal partner of the agency after 12 months.
Send us your details with a brief summary of your skills and experience and we’ll tell you more. Email Sam, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org