Experienced Hires Recruiter
A leading consultancy firm are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their team. This role will report into the Senior Recruitment Manager, and they will be responsible to coordinate the day to day operations of the recruiting of consultants for the London office. They will oversee that everything is running smoothly in the entire recruitment process.
- Managing the recruitment process from briefing through to sourcing and screening candidates, interview management, offers and all related recruitment administration
- Sourcing candidates for all practice groups within the UK market using a wide range of different recruitment tools.
- Use multiple tools (referrals, LinkedIn recruiter, Job adverts) to source top quality talent.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment software. Use this to generate vacancies, post job ads and close vacancies.
- Assisting with other areas of recruitment projects as required.
- Support in ad hoc projects with the wider HR team.
As an Experienced Hire Recruiter, you will possess:
- 4-6 years recruitment experience within a busy working environment.
- A desire to further develop your skills and knowledge in a fast-paced business.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong values of working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven track record of creating efficient processes to best manage administrative tasks.
If this Recruitment Executive role is of interest, please apply directly.