Oakleaf are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our well respected, international Asset Management client for 6-12 months with the possibility to extend. This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and service oriented Recruitment Coordinator to join a high performing team.
- Scheduling high volumes of interviews across Europe, America and Asia
- Preparing employee offer letters to support the onboarding process
- Producing management reports as needed for the Talent Acquisition team
- Liaising with third party vendors to provide a point of contact for agencies
- Dealing with contract and onboarding queries
- Assisting in ad hoc HR projects
The successful candidate will need:
- Previous recruitment/talent acquisition coordination experience in Financial or Professional Services
- High attention to detail and ability to work across time zones
- Confident communication skills to build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle time sensitive tasks with high levels of confidentiality and professionalism.
Hybrid working available