HR Administrator/Advisor - Law Firm - Permanent
Your new company
We are excited to be working with a London-based law firm with over 250 years of service and experience. The organisation are looking for a HR Administrator or a Junior Advisor to join their team and support the business' requirements.
Your new role
In your new position, you will be working closely with the Head of HR in providing an effective service and managing their inbox. You will be the first point of contact for HR related queries and the new HRIS system. Overall, you will be carrying out administrative tasks for the HR team including; recruitment, on-boarding, benefits and pay, and earning and development
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience working within HR
- CIPD qualification (Level 3)
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, HR Database)
- Enthusiastic Individual with excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Access to training
- Hybrid working
- Benefits package (pension contribution, 25 day's annual leave, etc)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.