International HR Business Partner - Start up / scale up opportunity
£80,000 - £100,000
Fully remote - New Role
A 200 employee US Tech firm who are in hyper growth at present have recently acquired a new business with more acquisitions in the pipeline, with PE funding and are looking for their first HR leader to support the EMEA and APAC regions
This is an exciting opportunity that due to recent mergers has created an International HR Business Partner role where you will be fully responsible for setting up the HR offering for the locations across Europe and also a small population in Australia and the Philippines, and reporting to Head office in the US.
You'll roll up your sleeves and be very hands on, will love the ambiguity of a start-up, the excitement of being able to create something from scratch and work closely with the US HR team of 3 to deliver the strategy to the rest of the international population of around 70 employees, which is rapidly growing
Working fully remotely, you will manage your time to suit working across different time zones and build an inclusive, diverse culture and be proactive to support the business with all things HR!
- Manage the full spectrum of HR across EMEA and APAC which equates to about 6 locations,
- Be first point of contact for all HR queries, questions and support
- Drive engagement forward, support the full employee lifecycle, work closely with regional leaders to deliver the HR strategy
- Process starters, recruitment (there are plans to hire a recruiter too) create policy and process, all employment law queries
- Manage the PEO relationships hiring into countries with no legal entities at present, managing payroll and benefits through them
- Complete all onboarding for new starters, checks and references as well as IT kit and working with internal teams regarding onboarding.
- Initiate projects such as well being, D&I, rewards, team events and implement the strategy to compliment the anticipated growth and development of the company
- Manage a small team (to be recruited) to support this role including an admin/advisor and recruiter
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You'll have start up and scale up experience gained from an SME previously and enjoy creating from the ground up
- Experience in Tech sector ideally or in a fast paced environment which is ever changing and growing
- Experience of being operationally hands on, as well as be able to implement the strategy for the longer term plans
- Experience of working with teams internationally, ideally in EMEA and APAC
- Exposure to a PE backed company is highly desirable although not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand / have worked across various cultures and jurisdictions
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.