Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a High Growth, Global Health Tech Business to secure a new HR Advisor to join their HR Team.
This role would be perfect for anyone within Tech or healthcare recruitment who is keen to branch into a generalist HR role!
The role is based in the City, offering very flexible working (one day a week in the office).
The HR Advisor is responsible for providing advice to managers and employees, producing, and maintaining best practice policies and procedures and supporting the HR Business Partner for EMEA in ensuring that you create the right people infrastructures and environment to support the business. It's a very operational role that will require a person that is flexible and able to operate in a generalist capacity. You will also take responsibility for all tech recruitment needs across EMEA.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the global market leaders in the health tech space.
* Oversee the administration of the employee filing system and HRIS.
* Provide support in creating employee handbooks and Policy and Procedure Manuals.
* Research and create any new policies as required
* Manage transfers and secondments of employees working across the globe
* Provide advice and support to Managers, HR and employees on HR administrative processes, systems, legislation as required.
* Provide advice and support to Managers, HR and employees on HR administrative processes, systems, legislation as required. Documentation for project team and client deliverables.
* Support any disciplinary performance management procedures as needed.
* Support any restructuring processes as required.
* Provide ad hoc support as required and as directed by People Business Partner.
* Manage all recruitment needs from start to finish across the EMEA region, mainly within the tech teams.
* Experience within IT/Tech recruitment or Healthcare
* Experience or desire to get into the HR generalist space
* European experience (desirable)
* Advanced MS Office skills especially within Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
* Knowledge of health and safety within an office environment.
* CIPD qualified.
* Knowledge of the Netherlands labour law is a plus
What's on offer for you?
* Salary up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
* Flexible working - city-based HQ but can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you can reach one of the offices in the UK.
* Summer half days on Friday from June to August
* After probation (and having worked there for a year), you can work anywhere in the world for up to 30 days.
* Private medical
* Dental insurance
* Life assurance 4x salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays