HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
Your new company
A leader in their field across the UK is on the look out for a HR Advisor to join them in a standalone role based in the North East.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be the main point of contact for HR for the site. You will provide guidance and advice to support the business with its people agenda. The role is suitable for a HR Generalist who is self - sufficient and happy to get involved in all activities across HR.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide advice and support to managers on all people management
- Involved within Recruitment activities
- Supporting and providing advice on employment law issues
- Employee Relations: advise on disciplinaries and attendance hearing
- Implementing initiatives and engagement programs across the organisation
- Data reporting; ensuring all data is collated
- Internal Comms
- Attendance Management
- Support the delivery of HR objectives
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need to have experience in a similar role previously.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work alone and part of a wider HR function
- Good stakeholder management
- HR Generalist experience
- Ideally CIPD L.5
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.