HR Advisor roles x 2: HR Advisor x1 Permanent On site - Coleshill 1 full time - 52 weeks a year £30,984 per annum 37 hours a week, 8am - 4pm and 3:30pm finish on a Friday HR Advisor x1 Permanent On site - Coleshill 1 Term Time only role FTE £30,984 Actual £27,690 per annum 37 hours a week, 8am - 4pm and 3:30pm finish on a Friday.
Duties for the posts:
- Lead on the provision of advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures, employment legislation and employee relation matters in line with best practice and make decisions independently within the remit of the role.
- Oversee and proactively address employee relation matters across the Trust and attend employee relations meetings as necessary in a HR advisory capacity, e.g. probation, disciplinary hearings, absence, flexible working request, exit interviews, and grievances meetings in conjunction with the appropriate senior manager and be part of hearing panels making decisions.
- Escalate complex employee relation matters to the HR Manager at an early stage and work collaboratively to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Deal with all HR queries across the Trust, verbal and in writing, and respond to these where appropriate or escalate these to the relevant colleague(s) as necessary.
- Escalate complex sickness absence matters to the HR Manager at an early stage and work collaboratively to manage.
- Ensure that pregnancy, disability, DBS and other relevant risk assessments are completed, timely and follow up actions are seen through by the line manager.
Among many other duties. To apply for these roles you must have prior ER experience.