I'm currently working with a Public Sector client to recruit a HR Reward Analyst on a 12 month FTC.
As the HR Reward Analyst, you will work with benchmark market data to identify the optimal position and fit for the new pay and reward framework. Working closely with the Pay and Reward Specialist, you will help to shape a richer employee benefits proposition for the organisation.
As the HR Reward Analyst you will have:
- Experience in working with HR data in an HR, pensions, payroll, reward, employee benefits and/or project role.
- Used to utilising different sources of employee benchmark data detailing pay, employee benefits, terms and conditions and related employment information
- Able to work confidently with large volumes of employee data on Excel
- Analysing data using different criteria, such as the nine protected characteristics
- Exploring data and using insight to identify patterns and solutions
- Presenting findings of analysis, along with options/solutions for evaluation by others
- Understanding of the data being utilised and seeking solutions to help deliver the project objectives
c£35k + Benefits - 12 Month FTC
They are based in Swindon and offer very flexible hybrid working. This role can also be 100% remote.