As a HR Business Partner, your time will be spent working with managers and teams in addition to contributing to projects to build tools and programs to support the organisations culture, managers and leaders. You will work as part of a team of BPs to support a business area.
My client is a mission-led, tech-led organisation, based in London.
- Provide a solid and considered HR generalist service to your business area, including support with organisation design, career development and leadership capability
- Working with the managers and stakeholders within your group to support in the delivery of high impact solutions to various challenges
- You will also partner closely with managers to develop their skills and improve team performance
- A focus on continuous improvement, driving for progress versus results
- Substantial experience operating as an HR professional, preferably in a small but fast growing business,
- Experience building innovative HR practices and frameworks
- Solid relationship building skills and experience working with a variety of stakeholders
- Being extremely organised, you are used to working at a very quick pace and balancing many different tasks.
- You can effectively navigate ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments where you can implement creative and innovative ideas.
12 month FTC
£65k - £90k, very much depending on experience