Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working alongside an international market leader in health insurance and healthcare services on their search for a Learning & Development Business Partner to join their head office team based in South West London. The role is predominantly based on site although there will be opportunity for hybrid working.
- In partnership with the People team, promote the Learning & Development function as a service for learning, talent and performance management including (but not limited to): onboarding and induction, talent and performance management, leadership and management, diversity and inclusion and service excellence.
- Partner with the business to understand the learning, talent and performance management requirements for the coming year to support the strategy, advising on prioritization and how the learning will be implemented with resource/budget available
- Actively collaborate with the leadership population to provide consultancy, design and delivery in a range of learning interventions that enable the delivery of the business strategy.
- Provide coaching and advice to leaders enabling them to identify their own opportunities for development.
- Carry out effective training needs analysis, challenging colleagues as to the appropriateness and urgency of training solutions
- Be an expert facilitator and communicator when working with groups to achieve specified outcomes
- Champion the "moments that matter" throughout the Colleague Experience lifecycle, advocating for self led learning and a culture of continuous professional development
- Proactive management of the apprenticeship opportunities as well as Clinical Leadership programmes available within Bupa and work with the business to further utilise these opportunities
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness in all activities undertaken
- Contribute to managing the training budget by ensuring cost effectiveness of learning and development solutions and being conscious of containing the cost base
- Track record of shaping and implementing successful learning plans that deliver measurable business outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of building learning plans that consider different audiences and delivery channels and the best way to realise significant business outcomes
- Successful record of influencing, managing and delivering change in a complex business environment
- Experience of a business partner culture, working closely with business leaders to achieve objectives
- Experience of working in organisations within matrix structures
- Evidence of a collaborative approach to developing solutions