Senior Reward Manager, Media Giant, up to £80,000 + car allowance + bonus. 4 days a week.
Your new company
Want to do the best work of your life? This media giant has over 20 million customers across several countries, make your mark at this leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You will partner with the businesses Consumer Solutions Group to develop Reward solutions that address specific people challenges as well as day to day Reward issues. You will work closely with the wider Reward team along with Reward Operations to deliver new reward initiatives.
Your new role
- Lead and deliver high status and complex projects - from conception, to analysis, through effective collaboration and communications, to full implementation and review.
- Data analysis and presenting findings to senior stakeholders
- Partner with Consumer Solutions Group to understand their specific People needs and collaborate with the People team to translate these for reward.
- Develop and deliver creative reward solutions to business problems, ensuring stakeholders are onboard and solutions successfully deployed.
- Work with the rest of the team and other internal stakeholders to deliver reward solutions.
- Work with the Reward Operations and Technology teams to embed change.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience in Internal Reward experience. A proven consistent track record of delivering transformation projects and initiatives in a complex environment incorporating a broad range of reward issues. Experience of building successful relationships and influencing at a senior management level. You will have advanced data analysis skills and be able to interpret and present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand. Resilience, flexibility and can work in a fast paced and challenging environment which is going through significant organisational and cultural change. Experience in partnering with volume roles - in call centres, retail or hospitality.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be working for a huge household name. The full salary package is up to £80,000 + £6250 car allowance and discretionary bonus of between 8-10%. This role is hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days in the office. There is free parking, an onsite gym, supermarket, cinema, beauty salon and car wash.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.