Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a global company seen as an industry disruptor in their search for a new Talent and Engagement Manager to join their L&D, Talent and Engagement team. This is a permanent opportunity.
The purpose of this role is to drive the execution of the Talent Management/Development & Employee Listening agenda, while providing input into the overall People Development & Engagement strategy, that will provide the company with a distinct competitive advantage both internally and externally in attracting, developing, engaging and retaining talent.
Talent Management & Engagement sits within the L&D, Talent & Engagement Team, which forms part of our client's People Team. It acts as a centre of excellence, working closely with HRBPs, Recruitment, Reward, HR Process Improvement and Senior Leaders across all parts of the business. Reporting into the Head of Learning, Talent Development & Engagement, you will drive the execution of the Talent Management/Development & Employee Listening agenda to further develop and build the right skills and capabilities for our people, while ensuring our people are engaged and motivated, to set the business up for success.
Job Accountabilities summary:
* Lead the delivery & integration of the Talent Management Framework throughout the business
* Drive the execution of the identification and assessment processes to assess & track talent via the Talent Dashboard and other tools
* Identify both current and future skill gaps within functions and sub-functions and collaboratively work with L&D, the Early Careers & Apprenticeship Manager & HRBPs to develop appropriate top talent development programmes and interventions
* Support in the preparation of talent and succession plan material
* Support the development of a retention strategy to assist with top talent retention and reduction of top talent attrition
* Work with Head of Learning, Talent Development & Engagement and the wider team to design and deliver development interventions
* Manage third party vendor relationships
* Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to support and evolve our Employee Value Proposition by collaborating to create a presence in the marketplace as an employer of choice for talented individuals
* Work with the broader team to support our People Plan
Insight and Analytics
* Provide input on how to further develop the use of appropriate data metrics such as the Talent Dashboard & Employee Engagement data & provide analysis to provide insightful challenge, predictive and persuasive analytics to assist in more data driven decisions
Early Careers & Apprenticeships
* Support the Early Careers & Apprenticeship Manager to develop, implement and manage an Early Careers strategy & framework which will provide the business with a pipeline of talented individuals, including any interventions such as work experience/graduate programmes
* Work collaboratively with the Head of Learning, Talent Development & Engagement on the design & development of our employee listening strategy including the regular measurement of employee engagement across the different airline communities
* Lead the implementation & execution of employee listening initiatives across the business
* Be the business SME of the measurement tool
* Support the HRBPs on employee engagement activity including collating data and reports
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, please apply with you up to date CV and contact details.