I am delighted to partner with an international law firm to help them recruit a highly skilled Recruitment Manager, based in Birmingham, on a 14 month fixed term contract. The Recruitment Manager contract covering maternity leave is a broad, end to end Recruitment role responsible for Business Services recruitment across UK and International offices. Reporting into the Head of Lateral Recruitment, your main responsibilities include:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business to attract and recruit the best talent.
- Develop and execute on appropriate sourcing strategies.
- Manage the onboarding and inductions of new hires across Business Services.
- Develop an understanding of the business, the external market and trends that impact the industry.
- Manage agency supplier relationships for contingent hiring, in parallel with direct hiring.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Hands on end-to-end recruitment experience
- Experience of recruiting inhouse within Legal, Professional of Financial Services.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing agency relationships.
- Offer negotiation and strong influencing skills.
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled Recruiter to make a positive impact in a fast paced and varied role. If interested please apply now, or for more information please contact me directly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.