Our global consulting client is seeking to hire a Senior Recruiter on a fixed-term contract basis for 10 months to cover maternity leave based near Monument, London.
You will manage the recruitment of both graduate and experienced hires as well as partner with the business to ensure day-to-day recruiting activities are carried out. Reporting to the HR Director and the UK Lead Partner, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Recruitment team.
About you - Essential experience
- Proven experience working as a Recruiter in a professional services setting such as LLP, Legal, Consultancy or Finance
- Excellent skills in candidate screening and interviewing
- Experience working with senior management with good influencing and negotiating skills
- Results oriented, problem-solving approach
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage the expectations around you
- Demonstrable experience with recruitment metrics
- Ability to build and manage interpersonal relationships across all levels of the company as well as external partners
- Own the entire recruitment process, from posting jobs, sourcing, and screening candidates, conducting interviews, and selecting candidates, to offering and on-boarding new employees.
- Establish and nurture relationships with external providers, such as universities, employment agencies, job advertising companies.
- Create a pipeline of diverse talent for current and future vacancies by engaging active and passive candidates.
- Act as a business partner with hiring managers, providing recruitment solutions tailored to their needs.
- Provide relevant coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Present recommendations, data, and insights to business leads on topics such as the employment market, competitor landscape, salary expectations, and industry trends
- Organise the annual campus recruiting calendar and attend campus events.
This role offers working from home 2-3 days a week