A global data business are looking for a permanent Benefits Manager to cover a global remit, except the US and manage a team of 2. The company is based in London, offering hybrid working.
A leading organisation that helps Technology companies to transform data, particularly with the use of Artificial Intelligence.
Circa 2000 employees
A Benefits Manager to:
- Review and evaluate global benefits programs, such as health, flexible benefits, well being, policies and parental leave.
- Global administration of benefits
- Liaising with existing and new providers
- Lead benefits renewal and ensure these are competitive with the market
- Lead the company benefits strategy development
- Use research and ideas to develop strategic priorities
- Support the Director with the automation and digitialisation of the function
- Support with proactive ideas and future planning to move away from a reactive work stream and allow the company to grow
- Line management responsibility of 2 individuals
A Benefits Manager with:
- Global benefits experience
- Previous management responsibilities
- Confidence working independently, autonomously and with a team
Permanent Benefits Manager
Hybrid Working - 2 days in the office
Central London Based