Oakleaf Partnership have been tasked with sourcing an ER Specialist for a leading insurance firm based in the City to assist and lead on a variety of employee relations cases.
- Act as specialist supporting all ER activity including disciplinaries, performance management, grievances, mediation, absence, appeals, occupational health life cycle, flexible working and other associated ER activities.
- Responsible for producing policies, procedures and guidance for manager an employees across a broad range of employment matters.
- Ensure all employee relations issues are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner in line with policies and the law.
- Deliver employee relations training workshops to managers across the UK.
- Coach people managers in order to build a positive employee relations environment.
- Maintain all relevant ER records and management information.
- Work in partnership with the HR Business Partners to provide solutions and development opportunities the business they support.
- Support other ER specialists, HR Business Partners and the business with development initiative and change programmes.
- Be a point of escalation for issues relating to policy and process interpretation. Ensuring a positive, fair and supportive work environment for all employees.
- Strong understanding of UK employment law legislation
- Extensive Employee Relations Experience
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high-performance culture.
- Ability to establish professional credibility quickly.
- Experience in the development and delivery of training.
- A history of building strong, trusted relationship with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and manage own workload efficiently
- Flexible and proactive approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally. Including experience in the production of written guidance and templates.
- IT literacy and awareness including MS Office and intranet management.
If you would like more information on the role please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.