Senior HR Business Partner
£80,000 - £85,000
I have partnered with a growing Fin-Tech organisation in a newly created Senior HR Business Partner position that will partner with the CPO directly, whilst acting as the right-hand person. This is a pivotal hire within the firm to allow the strategic change goals are hit to continue the organisations growth.
- Build and deliver on a new Performance Management Framework for the business.
- Drive execution of our people strategy and deliver results across; Learning & Development, DE&I Programming, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Engagement and Cultural Programming.
- Analyse employee data to understand root-cause, provide insights and recommendations that directly impact the business goals and team health.
- Establish yourself as a credible and people-focussed partner to senior stakeholders including c-suite executives.
- Work with the wider people team on project based work as well as cross functional alignment with teams such as Finance, Legal, Operational Excellence and IT & Compliance.
- Strong HR experience within a mix of scaling, fast-growing businesses but also established larger organisations.
- A track record of business partnership within a fast paced, product focussed environment.
- Expertise on human behaviours and how to drive change within a business, encompassing; organisational design, change management, leadership coaching, and workforce planning.
- Experience designing and delivering learning interventions and workshops across the employee life-cycle.
- Strong HR knowledge and a proven track record of implementing strategic projects.
- In depth knowledge of UK employment law