A leading law firm are looking for a HR Coordinator to provide operational support to the HR function. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a step up from an assistant or admin role. They will support the entire employee lifecycle and will be involved in a wide range of HR project work.
- Employee lifecycle and maintain HRIS system.
- Interview scheduling and screening candidate's CV's.
- Support in ER cases.
- Support wider HR team with a hoc projects
- Support the recruitment process, ensure all forms are completed by managers
- Administer all benefits schemes.
- Assist in the coordination of training and development opportunities.
- Maintain Payroll platform and L&D Platform.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Undertake and attend specific training when needed, for personal development.
- Keep up to date with internal policies and procedures.
As HR Coordinator, you will possess:
- Previous experience working in a HR administration position.
- Understanding of employee lifecycle and payroll management.
- Degree education or equivalent.
- Experience working with HRIS system is desirable.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
If this HR Coordinator role is of interest, please apply directly.