Payroll Administrators - Permanent - Up to 25,000 - Weybridge
Are you a payroll Administrator looking for an opportunity to get into and grow within the UK payroll space.
I am looking for Payroll Administrators to enter an exciting role at a leading facilities management company in Weybridge. The firm boasts a Payroll team who are respected and admired within the business itself and who offer a hands on and passionate management team. This role will be 5 days in an office a week..
The role requires individual with:
* No previous payroll experience required.
* Ready to contribute to the growth of the team.
* A keen and accurate attention to detail.
* The ability to work on own initiative and collaboratively.
* The ability to organise and prioritise a workload to meet deadlines.
The role would involve
* The data input for monthly paid salaried employees
* Receive and input starters, leavers, and changes into the payroll system.
* Chase outstanding approvals in the payroll system prior to payroll close.
* Reset Password for monthly payroll.
If you are looking to progress within your payroll career APPLY NOW!!!