Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working with an Online Publishing company to find a talented Recruiter to join their team on a 12 month contract, which has the possibility of going perminent. This role will be paying the equivalent of up to 45k annually and the company are flexible with hours and home working, so please discuss this if your application is successful.
- Directly source candidates through various sources including headhunting, networks, social media platforms and job boards.
- Deliver an end-to-end service through placing job board advertisements, screening responses and applications, shortlisting suitable candidates and commencing the interview process.
- Support other recruiters on approaches and ideas to successfully attract suitable candidates ensuring alignment with business plans and needs.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, key business stakeholders (including HR) and third party suppliers, to provide a successful resourcing service to the business.
- Proactively develop a continual pipeline of quality candidates, according to business needs.
- Working as part of a team to deliver the best resourcing experience for Springer Nature and candidates.
- Agile with a "hands on" approach to meet the team and business needs e.g. general administration e.g. maintaining the ATS system, advertising roles, sitting in on interviews where necessary and supporting Hiring Managers with anything resourcing related.
- Previous experience in a direct sourcing role either through an in-house sourcing team, RPO or recruitment agency.
- Pro-active in coordinating end-to-end recruitment processes including interview coordination and administration.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and hiring managers to understand their needs and aligning recruitment activity accordingly.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with candidates of varying levels of skill and experience.
Please apply for the role if you are interested and believe you would fit the specifications.