HR and Data Coordinator
Salary c £28 – 30000
Working as part of the HR Team, you will join as HR and Data Coordinator – this is a newly defined role in the team and will see you involved in supporting the team with HR administrative support as super user for the HR database, and to support on payroll. The team are close knit, highly effective and great fun – you will provide a pivotal support role so quickly become a relied on and respected expert in your space.
This really varied role will involve you in plenty of areas including:
- Supporting the HR Director with internal documentation, contracts, contract changes etc.
- Administrative support to the Pay review process, and take ownership on the compilation, analysis and reporting on key people metrics.
- Providing full support to all data audits.
- As Super user to create and run routine reports to meet reporting deadlines for the HR department
- Work with the software provider to ensure full resolution of any technical support needs, and development of capabilities within the system.
- Support the HR Director with job evaluation using the Croner scoring system.
You will be organised, numerate, highly computer literate and solution focused. You will engage within the whole department so a need to support and help others is a key factor. Priorities will change, and deadlines will move – you need to be resilient enough to be aware of this, share if this presents challenge, and support if others need it.
The team are ready to welcome you and give you all the support you need to settle into and own the role. The position is based full time on site in Oundle and comes with generous benefits including:
- 21 days holiday
- 5 % matched pension
- Additional wellbeing and peripheral benefits