In-House Recruiter - £40,000-£50,000 + 10% bonus + 25 days holiday (+ birthday off) + 10% employer pension contribution and lots more!
Hybrid working - 2 days in office (Paddington) per week
This role is ideal for either an experienced or and coming recruiter with agency and /or in-house recruitment experience, who is looking to get stuck into a fast paced, varied recruitment role. You don't have to have years of experience, if you have the right attitude and are hungry to learn, you'll be just fine!
You'll be working with a range of energetic stakeholders and business units to support in the exciting company growth plans and projects.
You'll play a pivotal role in the diversity and culture piece of the business, with so many exciting and inspiring projects to be a part of, you'll always keep your hand in the innovative recruitment
On average you can expect to be managing circa 12 vacancies at any one time with a strong focus on marketing and sales, along with the rest of the business functions.
You'll be joining a motivated and friendly team of 3 recruiters within a globally successful events business - a next-generation events business powering global industry communities and creating platforms for progress - 600+ employees.
We are driven by our values: brilliant work, fresh thinking, rich connections, and collective buzz. In practice, this means we value quality, work with passion, celebrate uniqueness, and thrive when we work together.
We value a diverse team and are committed to employing individuals from all backgrounds. We strive to create a sense of belonging.
We respect work/life balance with our hybrid working policy.
Human connections are our speciality, and we offer a jam-packed calendar of social events, inclusion workshops, and professional development opportunities to make sure life working here is always fulfilling and exciting.
You are an agile recruiter who finds satisfaction in bringing the best talent onboard. You care about detail, have experience working with recruitment data, and you enjoy working in a busy environment. You have a passion for diversity and inclusion in recruitment. You're a team player and you are always looking for ways to learn more.
- Work in our internal recruitment team
- Identify, approach, interview and assess a diverse pool of candidates ranging from entry level to senior positions
- Build strong talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Utilise data, market intelligence and past experiences to influence hiring managers in their day-to-day recruiting efforts
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent
- Partner with stakeholders to execute on hiring strategy
- Ensure an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Build compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Help to organise and attend events to attract candidates
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES VALUED
- Proven experience in talent acquisition/sourcing experience in a fast-growth environment, preferably working in the technology or media industry
- Recruitment agency and/or internal recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting for Business Support & Commercial roles
- Skilled at stakeholder management
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task, and manage multiple relationships
- Highly detail-oriented
- High level of integrity and able to manage confidentiality
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Team player
- Retail background is beneficial
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.