This is a market leading business with sites and staff across multiple locations. You will play a key role dealing with complex and high volume ER issues as well as providing support, advice and guidance to operational managers in your business area on any HR issues.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing a high volume of ER cases up to and including any Employment Tribunals.
- Advising operational managers on their day to day operational HR issues and working with them to improve their confidence and management capabilities.
- Suggesting continuous improvement to HR/ER policy and providing commercially sound advice and guidance
- Project managing any redundancy and TUPE consultations
- Working alongside the wider HR team with any corporate HR projects.
You will need
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site, fast paced business and supporting on complex ER issues.
- CIPD Qualified or working towards.
- Experience of working in partnership with Unions to resolve ER issues.
- Strong communication skills to build effective relationships at all levels with the organisation.
This is a lively and challenging business and you must have a flexible approach and style to build relationships with a varied internal client base.
Salary - up to £35,000 + Excellent Benefits.
For more information on the role call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH317)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Linkedin or Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook