The HR Analyst/Project Lead role is a first-time appointment to the business, an integral role to developing the people data journey as the organisation continues forward through a period of change. The HR Data Analyst will support the key strategic goals of the organisation, and further develop the culture of evidence-based decision making
My client provides end-to-end supply chain transport and logistics across the UK and Europe
The HR Analyst/Project Lead job is a varied and busy role, with the potential to grow and develop as the organisation and HR department expand.
As the HR Analyst/Project Lead, you will develop and produce standard monthly reports for HR and the wider business, as well as responding to bespoke data requests. Data presentation and analysis are key elements of the role and you will monitor and perform regular audits across the various HR teams to ensure the integrity of the data
You will be involved in key HR strategic topics such as gender pay gap, reporting, pay and reward bench-marking and analysis, general HR metrics such as starters/leavers, recruitment trends and activities. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the business, in particular the HR Business Partners and other HR Leaders across the UK.
Reporting into the HR Director, and liaising with various senior stakeholders, the HR Data Analyst/Project Lead will be responsible for;
- Producing and analysing monthly statistics and trends including absence, turnover, retention, and recruitment
- Recruitment reporting, including job evaluations, appointments, probation reviews, salary increases, and performance and absence management
- Analysis of HR data, metrics, and statistics, and applying this to make business improvements and recommendations.
- Liaising with the regional HR team to keen up to date within the employee relations climate and data trends
- Reporting to senior management
- Salary benchmarking
- Maintaining and updating employee records and organisation charts
- Supporting the HRD in the delivery of key transformational projects
The ideal candidate will be an existing HR Data Analyst, who will be/have;
- Strong data manipulation and reporting experience, using Excel
- Team working skills, be a confident communicator and able to build relationships quickly
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills
- An eye for detail, a logical approach, and the drive to complete a task/project to a high-quality standard
- Experience of using Success Factors/SAP is desirable
- A PRINCE qualification is desirable but not essential
A salary of circa £45,000 plus benefits
The role is 5 days site-based in Warrington