Human Resources Business Partner, Manufacturing Sector, Ipswich, c£35,000-43,000 + excellent benefits
Your new company
My client are seeking a HR Business Partner to join the Company following internal promotions. The HR team actively supports over 300 employees in Ipswich, as well as employees in countries including Sweden, France, Germany and Romania. The HR Business Partner will enjoy a varied role with a wide range of interactions across all levels of the organisation on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with generalist HR support activities, keen to develop strategic HR initiatives, and drive exciting project work.
Your new role
Within your new role, you will support a broad range of generalist duties, including, but not limited to the following.
- Take a lead on all recruitment, and support the HRM with workforce planning, succession planning and attraction and retention strategies.
- Be responsible for coordinating and developing the early careers programme
- Responsible for employee relations and occupational health
- Support the continuous review of site policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with legislation
- Lead employee engagement initiatives
- Deliver the resourcing and talent strategy, including internal and external campaigns
- Conduct strategic workforce planning to identify and execute a talent agenda
- Facilitation training and workshop sessions with employers on subjects relating to HR
- Driving an environment of engagement, shared success and continuous improvement
- Any further duties incumbent of a HR BP.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will ideally have your CIPD level 7, be degree qualified, or qualified by experience. You will be approachable, pro-active, and comfortable cross the HR generalist remit. You will have a strong ability to balance between competing priorities and be flexible and creative in a highly dynamic environment.
You will have excellent time management, organisational skills, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills- both verbal, and written.
You will demonstrate a drive for process improvement, appropriately challenge traditional 'ways of working', and be constantly looking for opportunities to add value.
You will have strong experience in the Office suite, and be self motivated and customer orientated.
You will also be willing to travel (primarily domestic).
You will finally be comfortable working on site, supporting an open-door policy and driving a positive environment.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of c£35,000-43,000, work a 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off), company pension scheme, 30 days annual leave, have access to an employee assistance programme, training and development opportunities including study support, and access to an 'online university' offering 1000's of courses for free.
You will also get to work within a growing business, on a site with a 3 hole golf course, 5 a-side football pitch, and a decked pond to relax on during breaks!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.