City of London
Up to £60,000
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a highly successful financial services firm based in London who are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their growing team.
The company is a global firm with offices in Europe, Asia and the US; they are incredibly successful and are at the forefront of their field. They foster ambition and drive and have a very collaborative and supportive culture.
You will be an integral part of the talent team, managing all HR operation functions and be a trusted resource for all employees as the firm grows.
Main responsibilities include:
* First point of contact for all HR queries and providing solutions
* Manage and resolve employee relations issues;
* Conduct on-boarding and off-boarding tasks;
* Manage the visa and right to work checks
* Manage the employee benefit offerings and vendor relationships;
* Help support the monthly payroll process;
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Administration, or equivalent experience;
* Human Resources Generalist experience in a fast-paced environment;
* Self-starter and highly motivated individual
* Competitive salary
* Paid home to work commute
* 27 days holiday excluding UK bank holidays
* Breakfast & Lunch at the office
* Hybrid working pattern (3 days in the office, 2 remote)
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* 50% paid gym membership
If you feel that this role is right for you please apply now!